Company: Ametek, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a material handler in an
electronic manufacturing environment
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to communicate verbal & written in English
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Experience using an ERP / MRP system
- Ability to incorporate lean practices
- Prior experience/certification using fork lift
- Good Driving record - if required
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to verbally give directions to staff and
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands
to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
(keyboarding/data entry, dial phone, sort/gather, file, scan, copy
- This position may alternate between a sedentary as well as
mobile role at times in order to follow up with various departments
in the company.
- This position would require the ability to lift files, open
filing cabinets and bend or stand.
- Intermittent travel may be required by road and/or air to
various clients/ vendors and/or subcontractors.
- Occasionally may include heavy lifting and moving of equipment
30+ pounds: overhead lifting, bending, prolong standing,
ABOUT INTELLIPOWER IntelliPower is a USA manufacturer utilizing
a combination of outsourced subassembly production together with
internal final assembly and system testing of a variety of final
products many of which are customized to meet specific customer
The company develops and manufactures advanced technology on
line Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) with state-of-the-art
high frequency switching technology and embedded microprocessor and
DSP control with all products produced in the USA using our ISO
9001 based QMS System.
The primary growing markets being served by IntelliPower's Power
Protection and Power Conversion products include Mission Critical
Commercial applications such as communications systems, Industrial
applications such as oil rigs and Military applications serving all
branches of the Government. IntelliPower is the leading supplier of
rugged UPSs and Power Conversion Systems for military and
industrial markets requiring high reliability in harsh
The Company offers medical benefits along with great growth
opportunities. Our 401K plan has excellent matching benefits.
- All applicants will receive consideration for employments
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, status
regarding genetic information or any other characteristic protected
by applicable Federal, State or Local laws.
Please consult our website, www.intellipower.com, for
information about IntelliPower's extensive product line and
capabilities.We are looking for a self-motivated and professional
Material Handler to join our warehouse department. If you are a
hardworking individual who can complete tasks successfully, then we
are interested in you. In this position, you will be responsible
for the following:
- Follow established storage and stock locations procedure
according to material type and size.
- Stage, replenish and ensure prompt movement of materials to
- Fill orders and issue supplies from stock.
- Pull, stage and report shortages for subcontractor and internal
- Maintain inventory and other stock records.
- May deliver and pickup materials to and from suppliers as
- Provide additional assistance in shipping and production as
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Orange , Material Handler, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!