Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands the different customer account structures and legal
documentation required to establish new accounts.
- Ensures all necessary account documentation is received and
validated in a timely manner.
- Present and explain documentation and requirements to
- Works directly with customers to facilitate a smooth onboarding
- Serves as liaison between customer and ABC
- Provides onboarding support including reporting, status
meetings and escalated issue resolution to Buying Groups, Group
Purchasing Organizations, Third Party Administrators and other
agencies as identified.
- Manages, tracks, and escalates key milestones and deliverables
to ensure customer expectations are being met.
- Identifies risks to the onboarding timeline and takes
appropriate action to escalate or resolve with minimal impact on
- Utilizes CRM tool to manage workload. Keeps CRM tasks up to
date with notes and status.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires experience in fields such as business administration,
accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar
vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year
bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience
and education; normally requires a minimum of three (3) years
equivalent experience. A successful candidate will have a
demonstrated ability to build rapport and relationships with
customers/business partners, a deep commitment to customer service,
and strong interpersonal skills required to operate well in a team
environment across multiple groups. Candidates must have the
ability to complete work with minimal oversight.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong customer focus and ability to partner with various
internal groups, including senior leaders and front office.
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management
- Proven organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Results driven, with strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic
- Comfortable working with a team and individually to deliver
- Strong working experience with Microsoft applications, with a
particular strength in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with
Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Demonstrated ability to build and interpret reports and
- Ability to create trust and confidence quickly; presents a
positive and professional image.
- High energy, positive attitude, team player.
- Willingness to travel as needed (less than 10%).
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we
take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits
are company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.