Clinical Quality Manager (FT) - LaVeta Surgical Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: June 9, 2021
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities of Clinical Manager:
- Work in concert with Group Director, Clinical Quality (GD),
Regional Vice President(s) (RVP), Directors of Operations, Regional
Quality Coordinators, Regional Quality Leaders, and SCA Clinical
Services Department to assist in the implementation of SCA
strategic clinical quality initiatives.
- Work with CEOs, Quality Coordinators, and facility Clinical
Leaders to develop and implement strategies to improve clinical
- Maintain knowledge of standards, survey methodology and related
tools and resources for regulatory and accreditation
- Regularly access internal and external resources to maintain
professional knowledge base.
- In concert with GD, provide collaboration and mentorship to
centers in assigned region(s) per identified needs regarding
clinical and quality programs, accreditation standards, regulatory
requirements and safety initiatives supporting the mission, vision,
and values of SCA.
- In concert with GD, provide support services to centers in
region for accreditation and regulatory survey preparation and
- Assist centers in region with coordinating the collection of
accreditation standards compliance data and, as applicable,
development of action plans required by identified accreditation
- Assist centers with other associated survey activities.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate to centers regarding
activities, trends, results, and recommendations related to
quality, accreditation, and regulatory activities and
- Assist GD, Regional Quality Coordinator, Regional Quality
Leaders and center-based Quality Coordinators with quarterly
meeting/call agenda and meeting planning.
- Participate in planning and implementation of Group clinical
quality strategic initiatives.
- Ensure compliance of center Environment of Care Safety Plan and
center education and training plan.
- Work closely with center leadership, RVP, GD, and Group
President to support achievement of clinical quality goals and
- Ensure coordination and communication of clinical-quality
initiatives with GD, Operations Leads and SCA Quality Management
- Ensure a regular cadence of facility site visits to conduct
best practice gap analysis and implementation of corrective action
plans for facilities within regional assignment.
- Provide clinical leader onboarding, training, and coaching as
- Work with GD and Clinical Services Diligence and Integration
teammates to support adoption of SCA clinical platform by de novo
and acquisition facilities.
- Licenses or Certifications: Licensed Registered Nurse
- Education, vocational training, and experience: Licensed
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of ten years' experience working as a Registered Nurse,
to include nursing leadership position(s) related experience.
- Active membership in the Association of periOperative
Registered Nurses (AORN), CNOR preferred.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the Ambulatory Surgery
Center (ASC)/Surgical Hospital industry and ASC operations, to
include experience supporting multiple locations.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Orange , Clinical Quality Manager (FT) - LaVeta Surgical Center, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!