Registered Nurse Pre Op (FT) - LaVeta Surgical Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: June 9, 2021
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Preoperative Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing,
planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission
to discharge. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the
achievement of patient outcomes through implementation of critical
pathways and in accordance with the mission, vision and values of
- Ability to correlate clinical data with patient's medical and
- Assesses patient status on admissions and on an ongoing
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and competence of designated
skills identified for position in preoperative patient care
- History and physical assessment of patient.
- Completes review of medical record.
- Assist with preoperative and postoperative patient calls
- Provides instructions according to patient needs.
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
- At least one year of medical /surgical nursing experience
- Current state licensure to practice.
- Successful completion of Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
within 90 days of employment.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Successful completion of ACLS course within 90 days of
- Successful completion of PALS course within 90 days of
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs
#Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Orange , Registered Nurse Pre Op (FT) - LaVeta Surgical Center, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!