Environmental Service Aide (FT) - LaVeta Surgical Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: June 9, 2021
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Environmental Services Aide assists with care of the patient
in the Operating/Procedure rooms by assisting with transporting,
lifting and positioning for surgery. Cleans and assists in the
operating room turnovers by performing general errands as required
by the team leader and /or charge nurses. Maintains general
cleanliness and maintenance of the facility.
- Assists in room turnovers including cleaning furniture &
- Removes soiled laundry, empties trash receptacles
- Provides stretchers for the transportation of patients as
- Responsible for re-stocking of scrub sink supplies, hair and
shoe coverings, masks and other needed PPE supplies
- Maintains area/departments in an orderly/organized fashion
- Performs daily/weekly inventory of supplies and notifies
appropriate personnel of order needs
- Assists with inventory management as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year job related experience in an inpatient or
outpatient surgery center.
- Basic computer knowledge and working knowledge of medical
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Orange , Environmental Service Aide (FT) - LaVeta Surgical Center, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!