HL Producing Sales Manager, Vice President, Orange CA
- Requisition # 10042982-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Orange, CALIFORNIA
- Date Posted 04/10/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial
group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients' best
interest in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience to
understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We're part
of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world's
most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts with a
culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your
potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and
creating results is rewarded.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the VP, Producing Sales
Manager - MCV is responsible for the development, performance and
execution of all sales activities in assigned market, for those
loan officers in the span of control. Sources, hires, staffs and
directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the
achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with
company vision and values while responsible for personal
production. The PSM will manage a team of loan officers and
potentially newer PSM's, to the goal of hitting their annual
production targets, set forth by the Regional Manager. Working with
the Region Manager, establishes such business plans and strategies
to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes
to the development of the Mortgage Consultants. Manage 4-6 Mortgage
- Generate business, leads and relationships with individuals,
existing clients, past clients and real estate professionals by
using interpersonal and communication skills.
- Recruit, retain, coach, motivate and manage a sales team for an
- Assign and manage sales territories and budgeted resources to
maximize business results and achieve established goals.
- Develop, implement and monitor a detailed sales plan with
specific goals for each territory and MC.
- Assists MCs in preparation of presentations; provide guidance
and information relevant to the risks and benefits of UB's product
set; effectively explain and communicate the terms of each
- Ensure compliance with all Bank and regulatory compliance
requirements and guidelines including Fair Lending and Community
Reinvestment Act objectives.
- College degree highly desired.
- 7-10 years of experience in sales management with related
experience in underwriting, processing and secondary markets highly
- Extensive experience and a strong understanding of all aspects
of mortgage origination.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
including familiarity with PCs and standard word processing
- Ability to ensure that the analysis is consistent with the
financial products being offered.
- Ability to read and understand a profit and loss or basic
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations
using applicable support materials.
- Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
- Effective problem solver - present solutions and resolve
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills, always
projecting a positive attitude and providing an environment of
- Promote the highest professional and ethical standards
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced market environment.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled,
motivated, successful and results oriented sales team.
This position may be subject to SAFE Act Registration
Requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants
for employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage
originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the
federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing
under the SAFE Act requirements. If at any time the Bank determines
that your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be
required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act
background check and registration process. Failure to register
successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the
SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and
may result in your immediate termination.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such
as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness
of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain