Breakfast Attendant- Food and Beverage - Full Time
Posted on: June 11, 2021
A Food and Beverage
Attendant is responsible for preparing and replenishing food and
beverage service in the Executive Lounge in the hotel's continuing
effort to deliver outstanding guest service and to maximize
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage
Attendant, you would be responsible for preparing and replenishing
food and beverage service in the Executive Lounge to deliver an
excellent guest experience and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Complete opening and closing side work to include, but not
limited to, stocking chinaware, silverware and tableware, tending
to the coffee machine and/or grinder, retrieving food and beverages
from the kitchen and delivering them to the Executive Lounge
- Retrieve and store chinaware, silverware and tableware
- Restock, clean and prepare the kitchen
- Organize and display breakfast and move chairs and tables as
- Display the bar according to established standards including,
but not limited to, retrieving ice, cutting condiments, setting
- Monitor inventory and ensure quality condition of all
chinaware, tableware and silverware
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
Since being founded in
1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today,
Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This
continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true
to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for
demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look
for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading
global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from
luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites
and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered
business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations,
service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its
tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its
global brands. Our vision “to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it
Keywords: Hilton, Orange , Breakfast Attendant- Food and Beverage - Full Time, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!