Food Service Worker - Spectrum Center Rossier Park Elementary
Company: ChanceLight Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Work. With Purpose
Our Food Service Workers are an integral part of the Team that
help kids develop skills that allow them and to prepare for
college, career - for life - after high school.
Some responsibilities include:
- Following any safety instructions issued by supervisor
- Conducting duties in such as way so that they do not affect the
health and safety of themselves, work colleagues, staff or
- Keeping clean work area and assist daily clean up
- Preparing work areas, restock service stations, prepare and
serve food and drinks, answer questions, clean tables and dining
- Cleaning and sterilizing utensils, machines and other equipment
used during food preparation
- Assisting with meal planning, prep and serving food
- Ensuring that students are served appropriate portion sizes,
storing and handling food in safe ways
- Keeping records of and reordering stock
- Participating in staff meetings.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Vocational training preferred.
- Must have or be eligible for the Food handlers
Join the Spectrum Family! - YouTube
The ChanceLight Story.
Please email: email@example.com to submit your
Keywords: ChanceLight Behavioral Health, Orange , Food Service Worker - Spectrum Center Rossier Park Elementary, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!