Sr. Aftermarket Account Manager
Company: Dematic Corp.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and
supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing,
warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are
powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers,
manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than
25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has
helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for
some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta,
Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in
industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading
provider of warehouse automation.
Within Dematic this role is part of the Lifecycle Services team
that combines digital technologies and our portfolio of mechanical,
controls and software solutions with our expansive domain knowledge
to help our customers improve their safety, lower their costs and
be more productive through all phases of the system's
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing team of highly
experienced professionals, focused on driving new business with an
industry-leading solution? Are you motivated with a background in
manufacturing, logistics, automation, or engineering industries? We
would love to have you join our fast-paced, rapidly growing company
to sell complex logistics solutions to some of the largest
retailers, e-commerce and manufacturers across the US.
Dematic Corp. has an immediate need for an experienced Sr.
Account Manager in our Western territory to support the continual
growth of Dematic's North American Lifecycle Service business. The
Sr. Account Manager is the face of Dematic with the customer and
represents Dematic by communicating the solutions that Dematic
brings to the marketplace. This role gathers initial customer needs
and collaborates with Dematic engineering and solution development
teams to provide the best solution to the customer.
The ideal candidate is innovative, collaborative, and a
motivated self-starter that will be able to engage with all levels
of our customers organization from shop floor to C-suite executives
to prospect, negotiate, and close complex solution sales. The role
requires a high-energy expert who can pursue new business
opportunities with confidence, excellent negotiation, problem
solving, and interpersonal skills. Individuals should have the
ability to build a robust pipeline and help customers identify
their business needs and work to coordinate the best solution.
Essential Role and Responsibilities
- Engages with assigned accounts from our installed base in order
to develop a complete understanding of the customers' needs as well
as their organizational structure and key buying criteria
- Develops and implements account plans and pursues long-term,
customer valued relationships based on an account strategy that
drives revenue growth, account profitability, retention and
- Finds opportunities based on the account plan to improve
customer's safety, productivity and performance, develops solutions
with our internal teams, performs customer presentations
articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service
- Negotiates and closes sales with the customer
- Manages issues and maintains the account relationship on an
- Maintains an up to date pipeline of business within our CRM
platform to exceed sales quotas
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume,
market share, and price levels.
What We Are Looking For
What We Are Looking For
- BS/BA in related discipline, advanced degree or related
- Mechanically inclined and ability to audit equipment to provide
solutions to customers.
- 15+ years of professional experience and 10+ years of
successful experience in complex solution sales in a B2B role
- Able to multi-task and work in a high-growth, fast-paced and
deadline driven environment successfully.
- Willingness for business travel up to 75%.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite; Proficiency in
Salesforce or other CRM.
- Training in strategic selling methodology
- Experience in the logistics or manufacturing/automation
Keywords: Dematic Corp., Orange , Sr. Aftermarket Account Manager, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!