Company: Canon Business Process Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Switchboard Operator handles a high volume of callers for an
assigned site, answering the line and connecting the caller to the
correct person or department.
- Answer all the calls that come through to the main line of the
company, and ensure that all the calls are routed to the
appropriate department or person
- Listen to the caller's request and either solve the query or
direct the call to the concerned department
- Must know which staff are in which department and who is in
charge of what function
- Must maintain up-to-date information of the current happenings
in the company
- Update and maintain pertinent business information via computer
or department files
- Other duties may involve greeting visitors, making them
comfortable, receiving the mail of the organization, handling some
business communication, arranging meetings with clients and other
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- 1 year of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills, professional attitude &
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, record keeping & time management
- Ability to type 35 wpm
- Availability to work overtime/varied hours when required
Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and
prolonged periods of sitting or standing
What We Offer:
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare
employees to advance from within.
A company focused on creating a positive work and client
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services
Come Join Our Team!
Keywords: Canon Business Process Services, Orange , Switchboard Operator, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!