Service Technician III - Dental
Company: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Who are we looking for as a Service
Patterson Dental is looking for experienced
technicians the field of bio-medical (dental) device and equipment
Service Technician III
As a Service Technician III, you provide
senior-level installation and repair on a variety of dental
equipment and products in the dental office environment. You
will serve as a contact for assistance with the training and
ongoing technical support for other technicians, sales staff and
Why join Patterson?
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor
serving the dental and animal health supply markets. Driven to meet
the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets,
Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse
platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and
peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for
everything they need.
- Determining parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service
requests. Uses company-provided tools and test devices used to
adjust, calibrate and repair equipment.
- Managing vehicle inventory and restocking from branch inventory
- Ensuring both proper vehicle maintenance guidelines and safe
driving habits are followed.
- Repairing equipment to meet manufacturer’s specifications as
well as all company, OSHA or other agencies’ policies related to
- Providing technical support for the repair of equipment after
initial installation and ensuring that service commitments are met
within standard response time.
- Assisting in the training and mentoring of new members of the
Service Technician team.
- Being the liaison between the equipment department and service
department on installations.
- Training dental office staff on proper operation of installed
- Train new employees as needed.
- Other duties as related to the Service Technician
What background and experience is
needed as a Service Technician?
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a High School
Diploma or equivalent, as well as have a minimum of 4 years of
prior experience as a dental service technician.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is
- An Associate’s degree in a computer-related field or technical
training in the bio-medical or electronics field is preferred.
- General computer proficiency, including knowledge of
Windows-based programs, familiarity with networking, and experience
with peripherals such as printers, backups, scanners, modems, and
Category 5 cabling is preferred.
- General mechanical aptitude with prior experience in the areas
of computer repair, carpentry, plumbing, heating, automotive,
electricity, and/or electronics is strongly desired.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or MCP certification is
- Competencies in the areas of customer service, organization,
problem-solving, and interpersonal and communication skills are
What physical capabilities are
You must be able to lift up to 100
In It For You:
competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our
- Full Medical,
Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness
- 401(k) Match
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock
Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay &
- Volunteer Time
Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid
Parental and Adoption Leave.
(Employee Assistance Program).
Click here to see what it’s
like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson
isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your
As a people-first company,
Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity
and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and
differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
#WeArePatterson. We welcome
Keywords: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc., Orange , Service Technician III - Dental, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!