Part time/ On Call Position
$75.00/visit plus round trip mileage
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING LICENSE:
LICENESED MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER (LMSW)
ASSOCIATE MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER LICENSE WILL NOT BE
The Medical Social Worker is responsible for the implementation
of standards of care for medical social work services. The LMSW
will be On Call when there is a need for assistance. There is no
set schedule for this position.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life
insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Lunch and Learn G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training
- Low cost/free CEU’s.
- 24 hour on-call support
- One-on-one clinical development.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
- Weekly core values newsletter, paid training &
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients related to the
patient’s illness and environment and communicates findings to the
- Carries out social evaluations and plans interventions based on
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social
- Provides information and referral services for patients and
families/caregivers regarding practical and environmental
- Provides information to patients or families/caregivers and
- Serves as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and
- Maintains collaborative relationships with Premier personnel to
support patient care.
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private
agencies as resources for patients and organization personnel.
- Participates in the development of the plan of care and case
conferences as required.
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding
significant social and emotional factors related to health
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Ensures compliance with all professional, State and Federal
statutes and practices.
- Attends case conferences, team meetings and education
in-services as required.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Clinical
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent
state of alertness and safe manner.
- Follow and comply with all Premier safety rules and
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of a Master’s program in Social Work from a school of
social work accredited or approved by the Council on Social Work
- LMSW LICENSE
- Minimum of one year’s experience in health care.
- Experience in home healthcare preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and
- Current PPD or chest x-ray, if applicable.
- Current state licensure, CPR certification and a valid driver’s
If you feel that you are a match for our Medical Social
Worker opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing
employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and
disabled individuals, as well as all other protected
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California