Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The BAS/Controls Technician is responsible for installing,
programming, testing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, calibrating,
operating, maintaining, start-up and commissioning, repairing
HVAC/building automation control systems, and their related
software and hardware equipment.
BAS/Control Technician responsibilities and duties
- Building automation controls service technicians traveling to
multiple job sites to diagnose and repair the building automation
controls systems for current customers.
- Point to point, programming, commissioning, testing, and
- Maintain accurate records for tools/material tracking, service
and work-orders, timecards, expenses, purchase orders, and
- Exceed all OSHA, EPA, local, state, federal, and manufacturer’s
- 2 to 10+ years working for medium or large
commercial/mechanical building automation controls
construction/service company working as a Service Technician
- Local, stable work-history
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Orange , BAS/Controls Technician, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!