The UPS/ MISC clerk is responsible for performing a variety of
shipping and receiving tasks under general supervision. The
UPS/MISC clerk will verify the order to match the received
materials and prepare the items for proper shipment.
- Picking orders for shipment and assemble various types of
merchandise to be shipped.
- Operating forklifts, overhead cranes, pallet jacks and other
equipment safely and efficiently.
- Maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
- Keeping an equipment checklist and perform preventative
maintenance of equipment.
- Performing additional duties as required and or requested.
Compensation: Minimum pay starting at $17.00 per hour, plus
weekly overtime and bonuses. Starting hourly rates may be higher
based on experience. Annual pay for new hires generally ranges
between $47,835 and $61,895 + depending on experience and overtime
Benefits: MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package that
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents
of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT
and ACT tests.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 5:30PM
Shift length: 10.5 hours
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience - One (1) year of experience
operating a Forklift - Able to use a computer or tablet a plus -
Excellent oral and written English language communication skills -
Provide high level of customer service
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
This role has the following physical demands: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision.
About M S International, Inc.
Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading nationwide distributor of
flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products.
Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains more than 20
distribution centers across the United States and Canada.