Claims Adjuster Level 1
Company: Rios Medical Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Rios Medical Group, a well-establish health care organization,
for expansion, is looking for a Claims Adjuster Level 1 for the
Corporate Office in Corona, California.
- Review and processing of claims, determining eligibility and
- Review aging daily (professional HFCA)
- Read and interpret DOFR and contracts.
- Read and interpret EOC
- Process and pay claims EOB, labs and x-rays.
- 4 years of experience in managed care; including medical and/or
hospital claims payments.
- Certified Medical Biller preferred.
- Knowledge Medicare fee schedule, radiology/radiation, labs,
- Strong PC skills, data entry and typing.
- Ability to work well both independently and with others in a
- Detailed oriented with ability to follow directions.
- Knowledge in Medical and Medicare guidelines CPT/ICD-10.
Excellent compensation and benefits.Full time position.Flexible
work schedule hours.We offer growth opportunities.by Jobble
Keywords: Rios Medical Group, Orange , Claims Adjuster Level 1, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!