Teacher for Preschool
Company: Childtime Learning Centers
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition. TEACHER FOR PRESCHOOL CHILDTIME LEARNING CENTER 2839
Villa Real Drive in Orange CA We are growing!! Come join our
talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners!
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- No nights or weekends!!
- Tuition reimbursement plan andfreeCDA program
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings
instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Pet Insurance!!
- Full time and part time available
- Outstanding child care discount available for all age groups!!
As a Teacher, youll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure
the daily care of every child.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan
for children, as well as effectively communicate with
- Completetraining that provides insight onchildcareand
- Implementcurriculum while creating fun,interactive learning
experiences. Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate
individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Experience in a licensedchildcarecenter or related field.
- Completed a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 12 ECE units OR Child Development OR a current CDA
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements We know our best asset is our
people! So weve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a
robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your
expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted
range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance,
dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time positions), and
retirement planning, with a 401k match. We recognize your
potential, encourage your talent, and support your growth with
ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition
reimbursement, assistance with ECE Credits (worth college credit
toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher
program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait.
Start strong today.Successful applicants for this position must
either provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or
undergo weekly testing as a condition of employment. Learning Care
Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or
any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.If
requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified
individuals, unless doing so causes a direct threat to these
individuals or others in the workplace or if the accommodation
creates an undue hardship to the Company.The Company will comply
with all federal, state or local laws regarding the COVID-19
Keywords: Childtime Learning Centers, Orange , Teacher for Preschool, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!