Manufacturing Team Member 1
Posted on: May 6, 2022
The Kerr Dental portfolio of brands and product solutions spans
restoratives, endodontics, and rotary instruments, with a common
purpose of enabling healthy, beautiful smiles while providing an
exceptional customer experience globally. Kerr's 130+ year history
of innovation began in 1891 in Detroit, Michigan and has since
expanded on a global scale to ensure dental professionals receive
the consumable products they trust most. Kerr's market-leading
brands include OptiBond, SonicFill, Harmonize, MaxCem Elite, and
many more. Learn more at www.kerrdental.com
The Manufacturing Team Member I (MTM I) works in a team environment
operating equipment to produce dental consumables, used to restore
teeth, and must be able to prepare and perform all essential duties
and responsibilities as outlined to meet specification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must keep workspace and mixing equipment clean and adhere to all
safety standards on the manufacturing floor.
* Read and comprehend Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards,
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Manufacturing Instructions
(MI's) and other required documents.
* Perform test in relation to MI, Test Instruction (TI) and/or Test
* Use of computers and/or lab equipment to perform required tests,
transact and issue material.
* Use existing Danaher Business System (DBS) tools such as 5S,
Standard Work, Kanban, Kamishibai etc. to perform tasks.
* Cross-Train into other positions to support multiple aspects of
* Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS)/Injury and Illness
Prevention Program (IIPP) Training as appropriate.
* Train others as needed
* 1 year of relevant work experience
* Basic knowledge on how to navigate windows
* High School Diploma/GED
* Experience with 5S and/or other Lean Tools
* Strong communication in English (reading, writing, and
* Basic knowledge of measurements and mathematical skills.
* Attention to detail including punctuality.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
* Team player
* Ability to meet daily production goals regarding Safety, Quality,
Delivery and Productivity
* Ability to act independently and make the appropriate decisions
with minimal supervision as necessary
* Ability to follow instructions and guidelines set forth by the
trainer, department lead or Production Management
* Works well with others in a team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time (8 hours per day).
* Good manual dexterity.
* Loud production environment if required.
* Exposure to solvents, oils, lubricants, plastic material fumes,
ground glass, flammable & hazardous materials.
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers
that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other
characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is
available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept
unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a
candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or
resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing
agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and
recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency
free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must
obtain advance written approval from Envista's internal Talent
Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then
only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved
by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a
specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that
does not have such agreement and written approval in place.
Keywords: Envista, Orange , Manufacturing Team Member 1, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!