Product Promoter - Artificial Turf Product
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Product Promoter - Artificial Turf Product Global Sourcing /
Product Management Location: Orange, CA Headquarters Summary:
Responsible for product introduction and growth of MSI's Artificial
Turf Product line. Train the sales organization to be effective in
selling artificial turf, including which customers to target.
Develop sales rep goals, track progress and drive execution. Train
sales team on the channel, competition, and customer types.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the promotion and growth of MSI's Artificial
- Develop product training
- Perform sales visits with sales reps to assist them in
developing programs and close sales.
- Perform product knowledge seminars at the customer's
- Train the customer's sales force on MSI product lines.
- Develop promotional materials such as flyers and displays.
- Ensure website information is accurate and tells the product
- Accurately maintain customer database and generate sales
reports as needed.
- Attend trade shows, conventions, and other onsite
- Consistently work with customers to ensure year over year sales
- Set up displays
- Coordinate with customers to maintain appropriate quantities of
- Perform additional duties as required and or
requested.Additionally the candidate must meet the following
Education and/or Experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and/or college coursework preferred. High
School Education required.
- Two (2) plus years' experience in a professional
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter,
sense of urgency, personable, extrovert personality,
- 2 years of sales or business development experience preferred
but not required
- Provide high level of customer service
- Speak clearly, listen actively and think critically
- Problem-solving skills with the habit of being proactive
- Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience using iPads, iPhones or smart phones would
- Willingness to travel, up to 80% of travelling required
visiting customers and doing merchandizing.
- Candidate has to drive MSI van which will be mainly used for
- Excellent oral and written English language communication
- Provide high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills
This role has the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision. Benefits: MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents
of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT
and ACT tests. About MSI: Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading
supplier of flooring, countertop, wall tile, and hardscaping
products in North America. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI
also maintains over 30 state-of-the-art showroom and distribution
centers across the U.S. and Canada. MSI's product line includes an
extensive offering of quartz, porcelain, ceramic, LVT, natural
stone and glass products imported from over 36 countries on six
continents. Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many
prestigious awards including:
- Top 5 fastest growing companies - OC Business Journal
- Supplier Diversity Award - Home Depot
- #1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row - Floor
- Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times - Top
- MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year - Ernst and
Young MSI is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates
diversity and fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We
provide a work environment that allows all employees to do their
best work, free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or
applicant will be discriminated against on the basis of race,
ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, citizenship status, military status, religion,
disability status, or any other legally protected group. MSI
provides reasonable accommodations for all employees and
applicants. If you believe you require an accommodation, please
speak with your recruiter or a member of our HR team.
- - - -
Keywords: MSI, Orange , Product Promoter - Artificial Turf Product, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!