Business Development Associate
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Tippett Moorhead & Haden, an Alera Group Company is seeking
Client Service Representative position to join their Wealth
Management team.Alera Group is an independent, national insurance
and financial services firm created through the merger of
like-minded, high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the
United States. We provide the best of both worlds: national scope
and world-class local service.We have grown tremendously over the
past few years and our future looks even brighter. In fact,
Business Insurance named us the 2nd fastest growing brokers, with a
76% growth rate. We've lost count on how many of our member firms
have earned Best Places to Work honors in their local markets!Due
to our exceptional growth, we're on the hunt for a Business
Development Superstar to add to our world-class sales team! We are
looking for a best-of-the-best business development professional to
help accelerate our growth.If you:
Have a 'Hunter' mentalityAre
extremely competitiveKnow how to persevere through a long B2B sales
processHave experience working within a team environmentWant a
generous, progressive, and uncapped compensation plan with a
lucrative life-long careerAlera Group is where you want to
- Utilize multiple prospecting strategies to identify prospects
and consistently set appointments with qualified potential
- Identify and develop relationships directly with key decision
- Work closely with Senior Producers.
- Build your knowledge and understanding of the insurance
industry, learn how to effectively convert a prospect into a
long-term client, and build your own book of business.
- Deliver consistent new meeting activity that meets and exceeds
- Leverage existing relationships via referrals to generate new
- Maintain excellent activity records in CRM that produce
accurate reports and forecasts each month.
- Assist the Senior Producer in ongoing and renewal client
- Eventually manage your own book of business and lead ongoing
client meetings, while still driving new business.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Proven B2B sales and/or business development experience
- Competitiveness and self-drive required.
- Experience selling to functional leadership in Finance, Human
Resources Operations, or within the C-Suite preferred.
- Ability to identify the highest-potential target markets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems;
preferably SalesforceEqual Opportunity Employment We're an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status.If you're a California resident, please read the
California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.#pandoIQ
Keywords: Alera Group, Orange , Business Development Associate, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!