Employee Benefits Producer
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Alera Group Orange County is seeking a Producer in Employee
Benefits. Are you looking to be part of a company where you have
exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously,
speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success? If that is what you--------re
looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization! Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017, and is one
of the largest independent, national insurance and financial
services firms in the U.S. with over $900 million in revenue. Alera
Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bound together via a culture
of collaboration which is reinforced by the practice of The
Collaborative Way. Alera Orange County, part of the 7th largest
National Employee Benefits firm is hiring for our Sales team. As a
Sales Consultant, you will identify and cultivate new prospects
through relationships, events throughout the year, strategic
partners, as well as direct calls and social media prospecting
efforts. Responsibilities The ideal candidate must have a strong
desire to succeed. Our Associates come from a variety of
backgrounds and industries.
- Cultivate a pipeline of prospects (calls, in person, email,
social media, etc.).
- Focus on developing a personal practice by prospecting and
identifying new client opportunities.
- Build a network of Centers of Influence through which to
Develop a base for long-term sources
of clients.Become proficient in Health Insurance concepts and
- Bachelor--------s degree, or equivalent education and
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to talk and build rapport in person and/or on the
- Desire to find, develop and manage client relationships.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must enjoy working in a team-driven setting.
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills to navigate a CRM
platform (Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, etc.)
- Confidently know how to network in person and through social
- Have reliable transportation to ensure punctuality to
meetings/appointments are made
- Must have or obtain (within a designated time frame) CA Life
and Health License Equal Opportunity Employment We--------re an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. If you--------re a California resident, please
read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQ PandoLogic. Keywords: Insurance Sales Agent, Location:
Orange, CA - 92859
Keywords: Alera Group, Orange , Employee Benefits Producer, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!