Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Kind Lending
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Team:Kind Lending is creating a new segment
to add to our fantastic team by joining the retail mortgage market.
We are adding to our retail team and looking for top mortgage
professionals who value opportunity, lasting business partnerships,
and who live out our KIND mindset. Kind Lending is determined to
provide the best service in the industry while also providing
homebuyers a great selection of products to enhance their buying
experience. Backed by our trusted leadership team, Kind Lending's
friendly and professional model puts the "fun" in funding. Position
Summary:Retail Loan Consultants proactively solicit new residential
mortgage business every day and build a residual pipeline which
they are free to manage how they see fit in order to meet monthly
and annual sales goals. Primary responsibilities include generating
leads by actively networking with mortgage, real estate, and other
related industry professionals and establishing relationships in
the purchase and refinance markets. Responsibilities:
- Builds rapport and leverages existing relationships with
network and potential borrowers with the goal of helping customers
achieve their mortgage financing goals.
- Consult with customers and analyze their financial situations
to provide the appropriate solution and advice as to the best loan
product for each customer.
- Ensure each loan meets the customer's needs as well as quality
and marketability standards of Kind Lending.
- Understand the process of loan origination and manage the loan
application process in conjunction with operational support
- Input and upload application and customer's information into
loan origination software.
- Structure and price loans accurately and in accordance with
Kind Lending guidelines.Qualifications:
- Three or more years' full-time retail loan origination
- Possess good judgment, problem-solving and researching skills,
and the ability to accept responsibility, complex situations, and
handle confidential information.
- Ability to structure and price loans.
- Active and or Approved-inactive NMLS license in the state in
which business will be conducted.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starting mortgage professional.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-through
- Experience with all mortgage loan products including FHA, VA,
conventional, jumbo, refinance, and purchase
products.Education:High School Diploma or equivalent; some college
preferred. Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and
employment eligibility to work in the U.S.Other Duties:This job
profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties
and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties
as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.Physical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary
functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work
in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of
time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist;
to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of
weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand
movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to
verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the
normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in
the normal audio range with or without correction.[EOE/M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Kind Lending, Orange , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!