Company: K&A Engineering Consulting, P.C.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
K&A Engineering Consulting - White Plains, NY is a
people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We
believe in the power of connection, and collaboration, and we seek
to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the
best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a
culture that our people can be proud of. Our company has earned its
reputation through challenging work, uncompromising precision and
continuous learning and adapting. -
We strongly believe in building long lasting relationships with our
clients and our employees. We love what we do, and our goal is to
have the happiest clients and employees in the industry. We deliver
a reliable and innovative range of services for dozens of projects
around the country. The company's team members are passionate about
engineering, infrastructure, and design, and understand our
clients' business needs and objectives.
Due to Company growth, we are we are actively seeking an
experienced Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Specialist -to
join our team on a hybrid basis in Orange, CT. The typical hybrid
schedule is M&F remote and T-Th in office. -
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Review the SHEQ Plans for adherence to our Contractor Safety
Program within the Project Management Plan.
- Responsible for field inspections and controls, Quality
assessments, and administrative activities.
- Individual has the ability to anticipate, recognize, evaluate
and control occupational safety health hazards in construction
- Responsible for field inspections, safety and health
- Assess Permit conditions within construction certificates and
environmental plans implementation along execution phase. Report
any deviations and propose solutions to Owner.
- Oversee SHEQ activities to ensure conformance to the ISO
certified Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Assist with training and communications of QMS and EMS
processes and procedures.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Six Sigma, Quality
Management System standards (i.e. ISO- 9001, TS-16949,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Environmental Management
System standards (i.e. ISO 14001).
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification
- Minimum 2 years construction safety experience with a diverse
- Completed an OSHA 30 Hour Outreach Construction
Keywords: K&A Engineering Consulting, P.C., Orange , SHEQ Specialist, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!