Janitor (2nd Shift)
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Summary: The janitor will be responsible for performing general
cleaning duties, and maintaining the showroom and warehouse
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Hourly rates start
at $18+, plus Over Time (paid at 1.5x), plus Bonuses. Annual pay
for new hires generally ranges between $42,000 and $68,500 or more,
depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
complete the following essential duties and
- Perform general cleaning of all areas including the showroom
- Clean the restrooms, and replenish the stalls with toilet
- Empty the trash from both the office and warehouse
- Clean the building floors by sweeping, mopping and using the
- Responsible for replenishing the maintenance supplies in the
- Perform minor repairs as needed.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and/or
- High School Education preferred.
- Two (2) plus years' experience in a warehouse environment.
- 1-2 years of janitorial experience.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Experience driving a sweeper preferred.
- Knowledge of using a computer or tablet is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
This role has the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift, pull and move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
Benefits: MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package that
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents
of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT
and ACT tests.
About MSI: Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading supplier of flooring,
countertop, wall tile, and hardscaping products in North America.
Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI also maintains over 30
state-of-the-art showroom and distribution centers across the U.S.
and Canada. MSI's product line includes an extensive offering of
quartz, porcelain, ceramic, LVT, natural stone and glass products
imported from over 36 countries on six continents.
Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many prestigious
- Top 5 fastest growing companies - OC Business Journal
- Supplier Diversity Award - Home Depot
- #1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row - Floor
- Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times - Top
- MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year - Ernst and
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and
fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We provide a
work environment that allows all employees to do their best work,
free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or applicant
will be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, age,
sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship
status, military status, religion, disability status, or any other
legally protected group. MSI provides reasonable accommodations for
all employees and applicants. If you believe you require an
accommodation, please speak with your recruiter or a member of our
Keywords: MSI, Orange , Janitor (2nd Shift), Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!