Associate Consulting Systems Engineer - Southern California
Company: World Wide Technology
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to
accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world
class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge
technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of
creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work.
We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative
and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the
most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We
employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $15 Billion in
revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values
are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to
announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to
Work For -" list for the 11th consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together
to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking
for an Associate Consulting Systems Engineer to join our Global
Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As an Associate Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE), you will be
partnering with Client Managers to provide the technical Pre-Sales
work for our Fortune 500 customers across all verticals. No two
days will be the same as our broad offerings include Infrastructure
Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and
Digital Strategy among others. With our Advanced Technology Center
(https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings,
training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in
class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
* The Associate Consulting Systems Engineer (ACSE) role will bring
technical Pre-Sales experience to our customers within the local
market. Day to day responsibilities will include participation in
customer sales meetings, presentations, white board sessions and
custom technical design work. The ACSE will team with local Client
Managers to build customer relationships, partner with multiple
OEM's, and take part in technical training to provide continued
value to the customers. Technical expertise expansion is highly
encouraged as you look to learn about new areas of interest and be
on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
* Complete on the job training under the guidance of senior level
* Understand the technical elements of an opportunity and the
different approaches for proposal development, including products,
software, bill of materials (BOMs), services (Level of Effort --
LOEs) and architectural solutions.
* Coordinate solution development leveraging best practices and
researching customized solutions.
* Research and demonstrate solution business benefits, including
ROI. Present technical components of solutions to customer.
* Work closely with an assigned mentor during the first 12 months
* Assist with technical solution design and architecture, with
coaching and mentoring from senior-level engineers.
* Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials,
with coaching and mentoring from senior-level engineers.
* Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
* Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
* Assist in developing the business cases for architectural
* Effectively define and translate customers' business problem into
a technical solution
Competencies and Behaviors:
LEARN TO CREATE BUSINESS RELEVANCE
* Study key customers and industries in your area to gain advanced
understanding of key technical drivers and market issues
* LEARN TECHNICAL SOLUTION SELLING
* Develop an understanding of the various architectures and service
offerings WWT offers and how they're interconnected
* Ensure the features, benefits, and architectural impact of a
technology solution are understood and valued by the customer
LEARN HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMWORK
* Help the Account Team and customer ensure technical initiatives
tie into the customer's strategy and goals
* Maintain collaborative relationships with customers and partners
* Establish collaborative relationships with internal resources
such as ATC team, Proposal, Inside Sales Reps, Business Development
(BD), Application Services, Professional Services (PS), and SE
technical specialists (Area and National Level)
* Bachelor of Science degree, Associate level technical
certification, and 1-3 years of experience in the IT industry
* Display a passion for technical acumen and/or aptitude for such
as demonstrated with practical experience or in military
* Desire to learn and to demonstrate competence in a technical
* Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order
to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully
vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the
Solutions and Services we provide on the platform:
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to
our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the
following benefits to all full-time employees:
* Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite
Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
* Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan
with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition
* Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave,
Military Leave, Bereavement
* Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet
Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and
competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com
for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently
Keywords: World Wide Technology, Orange , Associate Consulting Systems Engineer - Southern California, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!