Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: November 21, 2022
*Server - All Shifts - Hiring Immediately!*
*Full Time / Part Time / On Call*
*Prior experience is not required - Will Train!*
_*Oakmont of Orange *_is a premier senior living community situated
on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management
Group, _*Oakmont of Orange *_provides exceptional quality, comfort,
and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a
rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that
promotes continuing independence. _We deliver meaningful lifestyles
and relationships with residents, families, and team members by
developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity
\* Teamwork \* Compassion \* Commitment \* Resilience._
_*With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for
career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition,
our team members may enjoy the following benefits: *_
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
* Discounted Meals
* Bonus Opportunities
* Team Member Discount Program
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
* Recognition Programs
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Student Loan Refinancing
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
*The Server* is responsible for serving food in a friendly,
courteous manner, and performing a variety of duties in and around
the dining area and kitchen in order to enhance the customers'
experience, in accordance with the company's mission, and
* Serve residents, family members, and visitors in a professional,
dignified, efficient, and courteous manner.
* Accurately and professionally take residents' and guests' food
and beverage orders and enter them into the POS (point of sale
* Set up and break down (bus) tables.
* Assure compliance with all proper serving techniques/etiquette
(e.g. serving from left, clearing used dishes between courses,
* Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents,
and guests, following established safety standards.
* Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
* Experience is preferred but not necessary; we will train the
* Must be at least 16 years of age with a work permit.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
* Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents, and their families.
* Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests,
including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72
hours of start date.
* Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & boosteror valid exemption
due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Orange, CA 92868: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Orange , Server, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!