Multi Family Superintendent
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: May 22, 2023
A full fervice , top ENR General Contractor is looking for a
Multi-Family Superintendent-Company focuses on high-end, technical
projects. Client Details
- Top ENR General Contractor firm that works in Orange County and
specializes in commercial ground up construction.
- They are a midsized company with a family first culture.
- A great backlog of commercial work that has been created due to
the large growth, with 70-80% of their work being repeat
- Project sizes are anywhere from $8-$60M usually in the $10-20M
- Focused in the Multi-Family sector.
- Benefits and compensation are competitive
- Healthcare coverageDescription
- Plan and coordinate project activities inline with company
polices and procedures
- Partner with client from preconstruction phase through
- Direct the support staff and coordinate with field crews and
superintendents to ensure on time project delivery
- Communicate effectively, establish and foster relationships
with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for forecasting and estimating costs changes for
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job
- Work directly with the project managers to prepare schedules,
organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction
- Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and
guidelines are met
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers,
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional
- 2+ years in Multi-Family Construction.
- At least 3 years experience as a superintendent
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of the project
including schedules, budgets, and profitability through
comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with other Superintendents & Project Manager to
develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all
milestones are identified and tracked.Job Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Good work/life balance
- Medical/dental/visionMPI does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Orange , Multi Family Superintendent, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...