Quality Assurance Coach
Company: WESTERN DENTAL SERVICES
Posted on: November 2, 2018
Requisition Number 18-2324 Title Quality Assurance Coach City Orange State CA Zip Code 92868 DescriptionWestern Dental Services, Inc. is California's largest dental services provider and one of the nation's largest dental HMO's. At Western Dental, we make high quality dental care convenient and affordable for thousands of people across California, Colorado,
Arizona, and Nevada. Our friendly and experienced dental professionals provide a wide range of family dental services including orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry and emergency dental care.
Western Dental is actively seeking highly qualified professionals to join our growing team. If you are interested in making lives better, healthier and more enjoyable, we encourage you to explore our available career opportunities.
Our Call Center Team is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Coach. This individual will assist in reviewing the Call Center, Customer Service and Collections patient calls. As a strong QA Coach, they will be working closely with the Director of Customer
Service /Quality Assurance and QA Supervisor, monitoring recorded and live calls. They will be responsible for providing effective coaching both in written and in oral communication. The QA Coach will also complete additional research for the departments when
there are projects or requests from leadership and local offices.
- Must be bilingual with proficient ability to speak and write in English and Spanish
- Coaching experience; one-on-one or in a team environment
- Audits representatives' inbound and outbound phone calls, observing performance, techniques, and application of guidelines and procedures.
- Conducts quality review of telephone representatives' performance within functionally specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Mentors newly hired representatives to ensure a smooth transition from learning environment to daily production environment
- Engage in silent monitoring of live calls, in vivo observation of call center agents and listen to recorded calls systematically
- Focus your resources on high-value calls as well as routine calls
- Verifies that representatives are providing up-to-date information, following current processes, and communicating effectively to callers.
- Rate these calls using a call scoring and evaluation form and calibrate your ratings with a QA team
- Rate any customer interactions on additional channels (i.e., chat, email, in person, etc.) with similar scoring and evaluation forms and methods
- Incorporate customer feedback obtained from post-call IVR surveys into your QA process
- Provide concrete examples of how you would like the agent to improve their approach to interacting with callers as needed
- Role plays with the agent, so that they can develop a more comprehensive understanding of suggested new approaches when needed
- Reliable and punctual; Great attendance is a must
- Use positive coaching techniques for guiding representatives to continuously improve callers' experience and to achieve call center performance objectives
- Maintain consistent records of quality monitoring completed by individual representatives name and team groups and track the results for potential performance trends or specific
- Experience in Collections, Customer Service or Call Center
- Proven success in call center coaching/mentoring
- Compose clear and concise emails, memos, agendas, and training documents. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to document and test current and future processes
- This is a "hands-on" role which includes responsibilities for the development of ongoing relationships between management and representatives.
- This role involves significant interaction with all levels of the business organization (both technical and non-technical) to gather business requirements, evaluate spreadsheets and present solutions.
- Ability to function in a strong team environment; desire and ability to share knowledge.
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to changing priorities and function well under pressure.
- Self-starter, self-directed, able to work in a structured or unstructured environment
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office applications and other windows based software
- Analytical, detail oriented, creative thinker, and problem solver
- Extremely organized.
- BILIGUAL SPANISH
- -- Training development experience is a plus
Keywords: WESTERN DENTAL SERVICES, Orange , Quality Assurance Coach, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!