Quality Inspector/QC/GD&T Inspector
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Quality Inspector/QC/GD&T Inspector
Were in need of an experienced Quality Inspection Leader for our growing manufacturing team in Orange County, CA.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role as a Quality Inspector, you will perform various in-process inspections, verification of completed paperwork, identifying non-conformance issues, final product inspection and checking dimensions of production detail parts and assemblies.
You work will include the use of various hand tools such as calipers, scales, micrometers and height gauge.
Additional tasks of this Quality Inspector include:
- Interprets drawings and specifications to determine product conformity.
- Operating Contact CMM equipment for measurement.
- Uses basic measuring tools to validate in process and final product.
- Use of internal and online databases to recall and input data, reference drawings and specifications.
- Performs daily, weekly, and bi-weekly particulate testing, humidity/temperature chart recording audits.
- Create inspection plans in accordance with customer requirements. Possesses an understanding of AS9102 requirements.
- This position also requires the inspector to perform various in-house process audits.
- Use of online databases to create and complete AS9102 First Article Inspection forms.
- Ability to interpret purchase order contractual requirements.
- Interface with internal and third party auditor.
What You Need for this Position
-EDUCATION - Those candidates who bring an Associate's Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school, will be strongly considered, however we will consider candidates with a High School graduate or equivalent.
-EXPERIENCE - 3-5+ years' minimum experience in inspection with specific experience working with small, Machined parts
Senior to expert level of experience and knowledge of Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
-We would prefer those with specific experience operating contact CMMs, along with specific Experience with Mitutoyo CMM - Operation and Programming a PLUS
-Strong communication/documentation skills are a MUST, as is the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative work environment.
-Direct experience working in a Quality-centric team/organization, with experience in a manufacturing environment is desired.
Those with extensive Medical products, Aviation and/or Defense Industry experience will be given extra consideration.
- Experience working in a ISO or AS quality environment is highly desired - ISO9001
-Qualified inspectors should be proficient in blue print reading as well as specification interpretation and be able to apply these skills to preform first article inspection using in-house programs such as Inspection Expert and Net Inspect.
-Candidates should be able to identify drawing revision changes as well as purchase order requirements.
-Those with Basic AS9102 First article skills experience/exposure are highly desired.
-Basic knowledge of the requirements, maintenance, and implementation of AS9100 guidelines is required.
So, if you are an experience Senior Quality Inspector with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Orange , Quality Inspector/QC/GD&T Inspector, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!