Fire Sprinkler Designer
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Fire Sprinkler Designer
If you are an experienced Fire Sprinkler Designer, please read
We are a medium sized fire sprinkler, alarm and extinguishers full
service subcontractor based in Orange County, CA with a 30 year
history. We have under 100 employees and service the Orange, Los
Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties. We have
over 6,000 clients and are currently looking for a Senior Fire
Sprinkler Designer to add to our team.
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K and more
What You Will Be Doing
As a Fire Sprinkler Designer you'll prepare layouts, detailed
drawings, assembly drawings, diagrams and sketches needed for a
successful insulation processes. You'll work autonomously on the
overall designing processes and collaborate with the lead designer
to handle any challenges.
- Accurately design fire protection systems while meeting
- Review work orders and procedural manuals to determine dimensions
- Convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions
- Submit designs for approval and obtain permits
- Make final sketches of drawings
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of Fire Sprinkler Designing experience
- Strong CAD Designing experience (HydraCAD, AutoSPRINK,
- Drafting techniques
- Fire sprinkler terminology and NFPA 13/related codes
- Strong mathematical skills
- NICET Certification is a PLUS
So, if you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with experience, please
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30
states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians,
Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps and Design Managers. Email
Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com for more details.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Orange , Fire Sprinkler Designer, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!