Senior Digital Designer
Posted on: July 10, 2019
We have a client in Orange County (Tustin) that is seeking a Senior
Level Digital Designer. The position is responsible for delivering
effective and creative artwork, designs, interactive online
content, e-books, digital advertisements, landing pages, digital
story boards, social media content, banner ads, websites and more.
Works closely with and reports to the Director of Digital
- Experience interacting with interdisciplinary teams:
stakeholders, development, copywriters and design team as creative
- Contribute creative ideas for digital marketing and products
- Design HTML email and newsletter templates.
- Design and develop micro sites, banners, rich emails and other
- Execute top-quality design from concept to delivery complying
with brand standards in execution of marketing materials.
- Develop digital storyboards for video and
- Direct digital photographers and illustrators for digital
- Utilize customer experience to ensure all digital assets comply
with user-centric best practices.
- Integrate visually enhanced creative experiences for web sites,
landing pages, social media, online advertising for both desktop
- Lead and verify digital creative projects for completion and
documented to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Strong typographical skills.
- Understanding of how print design is merging with
- Create prototypes that illustrate proposed navigation
- Expert knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite along with
basic proficiency in HTML.
- Conceptualize and articulate innovative design
- Deliverables include full site design, microsites, online
advertising, social media initiatives, mobile apps, story boards
- Design mockups, layouts, wireframes, style guides, and brand
standards for interactive projects that begin (and end) with the
user in mind.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or a combination of
education and experience, preferably in Digital Design or
- A deep portfolio of creative and well-executed work
- A desire to learn and a willingness to set explicit goals for
- The ability to both give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities,
demands and changes
- Have a strong understanding of UX/UI design and how to
communicate and present those ideas
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability
to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and
develop effective responses
- Manage your time effectively and efficiently
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite Proven graphic design skills,
including typography, ideation, color theory
- Basic HTML
- 4+ years' experience as a Digital Designer with UX/UI
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Include portfolio of your work with resume
Keywords: Aquent, Orange , Senior Digital Designer, Other , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!