Company: Fox Trail Senior Living
Posted on: February 20, 2021
The Maintenance Associate provides a safe environment for the
Elders' to flourish. At the core of your role is ensuring that
everyone who comes to our home feels safe, welcome and comfortable.
The Maintenance Associate maintains the safe community and
apartments for Elders. We want to create a live-in, but uncluttered
environment. The Elders' home should always be prepared to accept
guests. When someone is hungry, foods and beverages of their
choosing should be accessible to them. Nurturing relationships in
our neighborhood will be an important part of your role. The more
well-known people are to one another, the more everyone experiences
well-being. When healthcare professionals come to visit the Elders,
you make sure that the proper introductions help both become
well-known to one another. Filling daily life with meaning will be
important as you learn the interests of the Elders and their care
partners. As a member of our team, your responsibilities will
- Perform, and document, all state-required life safety
- Perform, and document, all Fox Trail-required preventative
- Follow the Environmental Services Guide to ensure turn schedule
is being followed. Apartments in "ready" condition is imperative to
being a good member of the team.
- Ensures all work orders are addressed within 1-business
- Responsible for the physical look, and mechanical operation of
the building, both inside and out. To ensure that we have the right
person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following
- High school graduate or GED
- Honesty and integrity.
- A competitive nature and desire to be the best.
- Being responsive to the needs of those who live, visit, and
work in our community.
- Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the
overall good of the community.
- Hospitality skills to enable all to feel welcome and at home as
soon as possible
- Familiarity with the 10 Culture Change Principals and a
willingness to work across the community to bring them to life
- Must have working knowledge of wiring, plumbing, painting, and
- Being a good steward of our environment and resources, making
the community a place we can all be proud of and ensuring we have
the resources we need Physical Demands of this role include:
- The ability to move freely about, lift or push up to 75 lbs.,
stoop, kneel, and reach.
- You must be able to speak, read, and write the English language
in an understandable manner.
- You must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will
enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the
requirements of position can be fully met.
- You may experience possible exposure to conditions normally
expected of Eldercare areas, such as unpleasant sights, odors, and
difficult interpersonal situations. There is a potential for injury
and exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and communicable
- There are stresses associated with working in a long- term care
environment. Examples of these stresses include, but are not
limited to, shift rotation, weekend and holiday duty, unusual or
impaired behavior by Elders, family reactions to having a loved one
in the home, death and dying, oversight of State surveyors,
Ombudsmen and Federal officials, presence of consultants and
Attorneys, and variable involvement of medical staff. Apply Now
with our quick 3 minute Application! * Fields Are Required What is
your full name? First Name How can we contact you? Email Phone
Number Number Type What is your preferred method of
Keywords: Fox Trail Senior Living, Orange , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!