Company: Ekman Associates, Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job DescriptionTitle: Business AnalystLocation: Orange, CA Ekman
Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on
the following services: Management Consulting, Professional
Staffing Solutions and Executive Recruiting. Summary:The Business
Analyst is a strategic subject matter expert in
transformation-oriented business process analysis and large
initiative delivery. The Sr. BA will develop and apply methodology
for capturing and documenting business processes, workflows, data
flows, and general business requirements. The BA will be
responsible for capturing and documenting functional, business and
technical requirements, developing an implementation road map, and
providing financial and investment analysis for ECM software,
costs, savings and reduction opportunities. Additional activities
may include communication and planning, process modeling, data
analysis, business and functional requirements documentation, test
specification, planning, coordination and execution.Key Skills:
- Experience Electronic Content Management (ECM)
- Ability to develop swim lanes in Microsoft Visio
- Financial AnalysisResponsibilities:This role is highly
collaborative, working across business and technology teams to
establish a target vision aligned with business and IT needs. You
will lead efforts to align investment, business & technical
direction, and execution to deliver enterprise capabilities.
- Analyze and document processes, systems, data models and
- Support business model innovation and business process
re-design/optimization based on stakeholders' needs and technology
- Provide and apply methods and tools to drive effectiveness,
efficiencies and agility.
- Facilitate collaborative working session with business and
- Design complex processes and ensure end-to-end process mapping
- Make recommendations to business process changes based on
experience, analysis, and best practices.
- Assist in developing compelling business cases, future
processes and user stories.
- Provide a framework and guidance on realizing the identified
value during our stakeholders' transformation journey.
- Establish and maintain business process architectures to scale
insights across the global technology organization.
- Document and facilitate functional, business and technical
requirements gathering with technology partners.
- Understand limitations of technology, identify trade-offs and
drive prioritization across teams.
- Develop or contribute to cost analysis, design considerations,
and implementation timelines.
- Liaise with external 3rd party consultants and technology
- Assess scope and new enhancement requests, always with a view
on the ROI.
- Ad-hoc activities, as required.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree; advanced professional qualifications are
considered a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business analysis, system
implementation, business transformation.
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, analyze and document business
process and architect scalable processes to increase operational
- Experience in system analysis and writing business and
functional requirements and specifications.
- Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation
- Able to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
- Strong interpersonal, and presentation skills required to
interface with and influence cross-functional leaders including
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with virtual teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and take own initiative as
appropriate. Qualified Candidates Only: If you wish to learn more
about this opportunity and additional
qualifications/responsibilities, please submit your resume. To
learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Ekman Associates, Inc., Orange , Business Analyst, Professions , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!