Modular Building Construction Workers
Company: Southeast Texas HR
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are immediately hiring a Modular Building
Construction Worker crew for a company in Orange. This is a
position that will allow you to grow and develop within the
company. As one of our Modular Building Construction Workers you
will travel to job sites 1-3 weeks out of the month and work in the
shop on the weeks you are not working on a job site. Most weeks you
will leave on Sunday and return on Thursday. The company will pay
all of your travel expenses and they will provide the
transportation for you. This can be a temp to perm position for the
right candidate and pay will start at $16.00-$17.00 DOE with plenty
of overtime available.As our Field Service Technician your job
duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Delivering and setting up modular buildings inside refineries
- Installing flooring, roofing, plumbing and other systems as
needed to prepare unit for occupancy
- Work with a variety of hand and power tools
- Repair units on site as needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisorRequirementsTo be
considered for this job you must meet the following requirements:
- Residential or Commercial construction experience.
- Ability to read and follow blueprints.
- Experience with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to travel and work long hours.
- 2 or more years of forklift experience.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more.
- Valid TWIC card.
- Valid ISTC card is a plus.
- Ability to clear DISA drug testing and background checks.
Keywords: Southeast Texas HR, Orange , Modular Building Construction Workers, Professions , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!