Certified Journeymen Electricians
Company: Dre Power & Cabling
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DRE is looking for Certified Journeymen Electricians to be an
integral part of the electrical team. Potential prospects need to
be self-starters with focus and a commitment to ensuring a standard
of excellence while maintaining compliance with national, state and
local electrical codes along with all DRE\s policies and
procedures. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Install,
repair, maintain and test commercial and industrial electrical
systems in full support of DRE\s safety, operations and
* Use industry related hand tools and power tools.
* Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical
cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
* Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control
centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switchgear,
receptacles, switches, etc.
* Splice and terminate wires at junction points.
* Troubleshoot equipment within electrical systems and control
circuits and build control panels from drawings.
* Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of
wiring and electrical systems.
* Delegate tasks and assist with training other employees.
* Communicate effectively with Foremen and crewmembers.
* Maintain workflow schedule to ensure all DRE productivity
objectives are met.
* Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy
when interacting with colleagues, customers and vendors. Skills and
Experience: * Must be a Certified General Electrician with the
State of California.
* Ability to install power systems: lighting, fire protection,
security, and data network.
* Ability to build and install control panels and provide
maintenance to systems.
* Experience using Electrical Single Line blueprints.
* Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus
* Ability to verify compliance and functionality of
* Experience helping with the management of a project and crew.
* Ability to manage material estimates.
* Demonstrate strong leadership and pre-planning abilities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: * The employee may require
the ability to do the following:
* Lift 50 lbs. from ground and pull 50 lbs. of force.
* Perform ladder climbing, wire pulling and conduit bending.
* Fully squat, stoop or kneel while wearing a 25 lbs. tool
* Maintain a standing position for long periods of time while
performing repetitive actions such as grasping or manipulating
* Work off of ladders, man lifts or reach booms.
* While performing duties of this job, the employee may be exposed
* A variety of weather conditions including cold, rain, heat,
* High noise levels. Employment is contingent upon the individual
maintaining a current Certified General Electrician License.
Keywords: Dre Power & Cabling, Orange , Certified Journeymen Electricians, Professions , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!