Maintenance Field Technician/Plumber/Electrician
Company: PR Construction Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2022
PR Construction is an Industry leader in construction services.
We pride ourselves on the experience and expertise that has been
established in our 30+ years as a General Contractor. The PR team
approaches each day with a passion and vigor to offer this
experience and expertise in a manner that delivers the very best
client experience in the construction industry. We are seeking
driven individuals looking for a long-term commitment. The right
fit for this position should be a well-organized team player that
places the client's expectations above their own.Compensation &
BenefitsPR Construction offers competitive Salary/hourly range -
reflective of candidate's experience. PR Construction offers a
comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental HMO and PPO insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- HolidaysEssential Maintenance Duties and Responsibilities:The
Field Technician needs to respond to a high volume of repair and
maintenance service work orders ranging from small repairs to
medium commercial renovation projects. The Field Technician has the
ability to work independently with minimal supervision and have a
variety of construction skillsets including but not limited to
basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting flooring, and
- Completes work-orders in an effective and timely manner
- Reacts immediately to emergency work orders or calls after work
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Will be able to document daily work activity, properly take
photographs and respond to management team.
- Need to be able to take tasks from beginning to completion
- Need to be able to work day and night shifts
- Need to be able to work through and solve problemsRequirements
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience performing maintenance
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to operate various hand tools & power tools.
- Must have own set of toolsWho we areLOYAL We believe that
loyalty and relationships matter. We sincerely care about our
employees and want them to succeed personally and professionally.
We invest in our employee's growth, development, and long-term
success. FRIENDLYWe are good people that enjoy life and have fun.
We care about each other and encourage long lasting friendships.
CHALLENGINGOne of our promises - you will not be bored. We work
hard and play hard. We are looking for people that are hungry, are
not satisfied with the status quo, and who yearn to explore their
full potential. COMPETATIVE We love healthy competition and push
each other for excellence. We compete with each other in ways that
bring out the best in us and everyone involved. It's about
challenging ourselves, pushing those around us, and having fun
along the way. EMPOWERING / ENGAGINGWe value employees that are
engaged, feel valued, and to be heard. We listen to our employees
and expect them to make in impact and help us grow and succeed.
PRIDEFULWe build with pride - in what we do and how we do it. Our
people are proud of individual and corporate accomplishments and in
the relationships that we build along the way.Qualities of people
that thrive with PR Construction: *Dependable *Driven *Honest
*Passionate * Trustworthy * Relentless*Tough *Sense of humor *Take
Pride in their work PI196750841
Keywords: PR Construction Inc, Orange , Maintenance Field Technician/Plumber/Electrician, Professions , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!