HVAC TI Coordinator
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: November 10, 2018
This is a full-time job offering a competitive salary, a great benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
- Facilitate manpower utilization.
- Ability to oversee one or several commercial HVAC construction projects.
- Guide and mentor project managers to help them grow within the company.
- Efficiently communicate with all vendors and contacts.
- Manage time between job site visits and time in office.
- Review and construct schedules, change orders, submittals, billings, etc.
- Ensure project is completed under budget and safely!
- 3 years or more working in mechanical contracting.
- Associates degree in Construction Management or any other related field (required). Bachelor's degree (preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ASHRAE, Title 24, and OSHPD.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Orange , HVAC TI Coordinator, Professions , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!