Customer Service Agent ($14/hour + Flight Privileges)
Posted on: May 1, 2021
- Assists and transports passengers requiring wheelchair
assistance at the airport to/from gate.
- Carefully lifts special needs passengers up/down stairs of
aircraft and in/out of wheelchairs in a safe manner.
- Reads appropriate paperwork to identify name, flight
information, date and special service request details to ensure
special needs passengers are taken to the correct destination.
- Assists special needs passengers in transporting and claiming
personal belongings and baggage.
- Reads the airport monitors to check arriving and departing
information and sets up gate for incoming passengers who need
- Greets and escorts special needs passengers in a friendly and
- Uses PAXTrack system to report pick up and drop off of special
- Communicates instructions and special services to gate agent or
other personnel for passengers requiring special needs.
- Gathers wheelchairs in the concourse and returns them to the
staging area for usage.
- May assist in arranging for ground transportation.
- All other duties as assigned. Requirements Knowledge of DGS,
Safety, Security, PAX System, Airport layout, FAA, and Station
policies and procedures. Must be able to follow directions, read
and interpret documents.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to great customers in a friendly
and courteous manner and take care of the customers' needs and
personal belongings while following company procedures.
- Attendance and Reliability -Ability to maintain regular
attendance and report to work on time and at assigned post at the
start of the shift.
- Communication - Ability to communicate in a professional manner
with others orally or written and actively attend to, listen and
understand the needs of the customer and comments and questions of
others in the workplace.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly to
ensure passengers are transported to the correct flight or
- Diversity - Ability to work in a friendly, respectful and
professional manner with people regardless of their age, gender,
race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability etc..
- Honesty/Integrity/Ethical Standards - Ability to maintain high
morale standards and be honest and ethical while performing job
duties and handling customer belongings.
- Organizational/Time Management-Ability to work in an organized
fashion and respond to service requests to ensure passengers are
greeted on time at the arriving gate and accompanied transported to
their destination in a timely manner.
- Safety - Ability to follow established safety policy and
- Teamwork - Ability to work with others as a team to perform and
complete job duties.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace such
as working different flight schedules, locations, assignments,
shifts or work at various paces. EDUCATION: High School Graduate or
General Education Degree (GED) is preferred. LICENSE(S): Must
possess a valid Driver's License if operating airport service
vehicles within the airport. OTHER REQUIREMENTS Must be 18 years of
age; eligible to work in US; able to pass pre-employment drug
screen, FBI criminal background check; and complete SIDA training
to obtain airport authority identification security badge.
Keywords: Unifi, Orange , Customer Service Agent ($14/hour + Flight Privileges), Sales , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!