Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Customer Service Representative * Full Time, Part Time and
Holiday Work NOW AVAILABLE * Flex your opportunities today * We are
approaching one of our busiest times of year. As the holiday season
approaches we are looking for someone who is personable, punctual,
reliable and a great communicator to join our customer service
team. If you are looking to get some fun back in your career or
some extra cash for the holiday season Flex is the place to be!
Keep Reading for more info! What is Flex? We're an end-to-end PR &
Events agency that employs an experience-first approach to building
brands and establishing a presence within highly competitive
industries. We focus on representing our clients in the most
genuine, personable way we can. It's not just about reaching as
many consumers as possible, it's about making meaningful
connections that drive repeat loyalty. What's in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation - $38,755 - $46,550 - This includes
base pay, bonuses and additional commissions.
- Paid Training
- Travel Opportunities
- Progression opportunities Job Requirements:Job Description As a
Customer Service Representative, you will join our team to monitor,
analyze and implement creative ways to help our clients grow their
brands. This includes, brainstorming event ideas, displays and flex
office communication across the team. You will be:
- Genuinely excited to help customers
- Passionate and
- A Great communicator You will work directly with our customers
at customized events throughout the region to achieve customer
satisfaction and ensure company goals and targets are met. Your
main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing product/services information
- Answering questions
- Resolving customer queries
- Go the extra mile to generate sales leads
- Point of sales transactions
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer
accounts through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer
accounts and file documents Essential Requirements
- Candidates need to be over the age of 18.
- Candidates must be able to reliably commute to our office in
Santa Ana CA 92703.
- Candidates must have permission to work in the USA. We are not
currently providing sponsorship. Note - We are looking to fill our
vacancy within the next 2 - 4 weeks and are therefore not able to
accept international applications at this time. To get your career
back on track all you have to do is CLICK APPLY Following the
receipt of your application, you will receive an email to inform
you of the next steps and any decisions made on your application.
Please ensure that you include an up to date email address and
contact number so that we are able to contact you. COVID-19 Updates
Our company is focused on the safety of our employees, partners,
and customers. During this challenging time, we have had to make
different changes to our business structure to uphold this focus.
In light of the current situations, we have implemented enhanced
cleaning procedures throughout our offices to limit the spread.
This includes: provided PPE (personal protective equipment),
touch-free procedures, and paid time-off for testing or
vaccinations. We will continue to monitor this situation with our
partners' health as a top priority!
Keywords: Flex, Orange , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!