Compact Equipment Sales
Company: South Coast Bobcat
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY: We are looking to hire an outside
salesperson to cover construction equipment sales. This job will
require the ability to demonstrate the product, prospect in their
assigned territory and follow up with leads in a timely manner. We
are looking for a person who is self-motivated and can manage their
time and workload effectively. This job will require that you have
a CDL. The sales territory would be South Orange County and north
to Orange, Tustin, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, and Huntington Beach.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Policies
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Training & Advancement OpportunitiesResponsibilities
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through on-site
visits to customers, in addition to contacting potential customers
- Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired
results and exceed quota by renting and selling equipment.
- Promote the sale and rental equipment lines.
- Promote the value and capabilities of our Parts and Service
- Complete sales orders, rental contracts, and all additional
sales workflow paperwork and documentation to complete
- Document daily calls to customers and develop weekly, monthly,
and annual goals for contacts.Qualifications
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of construction
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing,
sales, or business. Other disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Works effectively with all levels of the company -- Parts,
Service, Sales, Rental.
- Multi-tasker who uses project management skills to accomplish
- Proven track record with 3 to 5 years sales experience within
the equipment industry, and or 5 years plus sales experience in a
- Understanding of local competition and market rates to drive
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work additional hours in the evening and weekends if
- Ability to stay out overnight in different cities from home
base during weekdays.Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of
employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position
About Us: Gateway Dealer Network
(formally Gateway Bobcat) began in March 1990 when we opened our
first store in Overland, MO. Since then, we have achieved
tremendous growth and expanded with the opening of 26 additional
stores. Our success is due to understanding the needs of our
customers and by providing outstanding service. Our focus is to be
recognized as a growth company and the premier dealer of compact
and related equipment in the United States. In striving to achieve
our commitment to provide world-class service to our customers, our
goal is to be number one in the markets we serve. As we continue to
expand, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: South Coast Bobcat, Orange , Compact Equipment Sales, Sales , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!