Front Desk Sales Associate - Part-Time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our company mission is to create a professional, seamless and
lasting experience for every
Client and we strive to do the same for our Team Members.
We believe that when a Client comes to us, they are buying the
experience created by our team and since our founding, we have
invested in our team members in ways that demonstrate our
appreciation. Because of that, we have team members that have been
with us since the day we opened our first location in 2008. We'd
love to meet with you and discuss why we think you'll love working
with us too.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Help people feel their best by meeting or exceeding their
individual needs and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values
of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
As a front desk associate at Massage Envy, essential
responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to
members and guests. These include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Promoting the Wellness Program.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following
manager's policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using
it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism,
gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and
maintaining positive relationships with team members.
Benefits we are proud to offer:
- Dental and Vision
- Contibution to 401K
- Accured Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- Accrued Unpaid Time Off
- Earned Free Massage or Facial Time
- On Boarding
- Among Other Compensations
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Orange , Front Desk Sales Associate - Part-Time, Sales , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!