Sales Executive, Segmented Surgical - Orange County, CA
Company: Karl Storz Endoscopy
Posted on: January 8, 2019
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA), is an affiliate of KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (KST), an international leader for more than 70 years in reusable endoscope technology, encompassing all endoscopic specialties. Based in Tuttlingen, Germany, KST is a family-owned company that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship and clinical effectiveness.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA is responsible for all U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1 integration technologies for operating rooms. KSEA also offers customers 24-hour access to customer service and technical support, and a team of professional service technicians provide regional on-site support.
Our Sales Executive, Segmented Surgical, is responsible for the solicitation of orders for specific KSEA products, specialties, and services; the representation of the company in an appropriately professional manner in accordance with company policies in the assigned geographic area; and for maintaining an awareness of local competitive conditions and promptly reporting them to management.
This position will support the ORANGE COUNTY, CA AREA.
* Aggressively sell all KSEA products for the "Surgical" specialties (Laparoscopy, Gastroenterology, Arthroscopy, and CV/Thoracoscopy) and "Project Business" specialties (Video Imaging and OR1 Integration) to every hospital account, and, where appropriate, to surgery centers, clinics, and physician offices.
* Achieve or exceed assigned annual quota for all designated product specialties.
* Maintain and grow market share of all designated product specialties.
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders: nurses, physicians, sterile processing, supply chain, materials management, procurement and other key influencers/decision makers in every account.
* Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and in accordance with established company policy.
* Promptly advise management of any situation beyond his/her scope of authority.
* Provide dependable service and training after sale to ensure customer satisfaction and long term reliability of all KSEA products purchased.
* Be capable of effective presentation of product features, benefits, and procedural application.
* Aggressively pursue new customers.
* Aggressively support all promotional activities initiated by KSEA that are related to designated product specialties and product focuses.
* Responsible for the achievement of assigned annual quota.
* Prepare and maintain an annual working sales plan to include analysis and forecasting specifying activities/efforts that contribute to company goals/quota attainment.
* Assist in the field training of another salesperson, as requested.
* Maintain sales samples in the best possible working condition; through cleaning and polishing, provide them with a "like new" appearance.
* Accountability for all samples provided by KSEA; when, and as often as possible, turn over samples through sales to customers.
* Be alert to all competitive products - design, pricing, promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner. When appropriate, recommend the addition of new products and/or modification or new application of existing products to management.
* Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives for the fulfillment of company objectives.
* Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
* Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy.
* Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as required, by company policy/instruction. Submit any special reports related to the operation of the territory, as required.
* Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and conventions, as directed.
* Maintain an awareness of likely candidates for the Sales Force and call any such individual(s) to the attention of the Region Manager.
* A minimum education level of a Bachelor s Degree or 4 to 6 years of B2B Sales experience.
* Demonstrated track record of over achievement.
* Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
* Excellent sales and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to understand technical aspects of complex products and services.
* The ability to lift up to 35 lbs. of equipment. At an employee s discretion, the employee may ask for human or mechanical assistance whenever asked to move or handle equipment.
* Travel: Up to 100% during the year.
* Experience within the KARL STORZ organization helpful.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. #LI-MN1
Keywords: Karl Storz Endoscopy, Orange , Sales Executive, Segmented Surgical - Orange County, CA, Sales , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!